Best take out, off site, near Disney?

Bonniec

DIS Veteran
On our first night there (staying at Bonnet), I'd like to just get some take out from somewhere and bring it back. I have reservations pretty much every single day so I think the first night we'd like to just chill out in our room.

Any suggestions on what would be good to bring back to a hotel? It could be from pretty much anywhere although I'd like to steer clear of typical chain fast foods. Bigger chain take outs (PF Changs, TGI Fridays, etc) would be okay. I just have no idea what's nearby.

There are a few choice as you are leaving DTD going out through the DTD Hotels down hotel blvd at the light.,Straight ahead there is a pizza place I think it is Uno Pizza, behind there is Red Lobster, or McDonalds. If you turn left, there are some major chain resturants, If your turn right go under I-4 and to the next light and turn left and there are more chain resturants. If you keep going you past the chains and the church, there will be an outlet mall keep going a bit and there is a publix, you could get a chicken dinner to go with the sides and pick up anything that you forgot. Also they make subs to order that in my personal opinion are better than any sub shop. They also have a nice adult beverage area. I suggest this so that you don't have to go to far and don't have to get out on I-4.

Another thought is getting to go at DTD, WPC or Rainforest or T-rex, we have gotten to go at Planet hollywood which we really enjoyed, last time we got 2 salads and 2 entree's and 2 desserts which fed 4 people and was more than enough food.

There's Giordano's Pizza near SSR & OKW on Vineland, they have good deep dish and regular pizza as well as the typical italian dishes, they do take out. They accept the restaurant.com discount coupons if you eat in. They even deliver to OKW and SSR! I'm not a fan of the Olive Garden but there is one close there as well, you can do take out.

12151 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836

At Crossroads, make a left and you'll find a merriad of restaurants!

COntinue roughly 2 miles down on your right is a Winn Dixie (grocerie store) shopping plaza, it also has a liquor store, and a Papa Johns Pizza.

The place the pp mentioned with McDonalds and Uno is called Crossroads and also have TGI Fridays, Taco Bell and Perkins. There's also an IHOP very close and a Pizza Hut.

Moving to Orlando Attractions as the question is specifically about restaurants outside of WDW.

Also in the Crossroads plaza is Buffalo Wild Wings, great wings and other take out choices. You can google the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter