Best Strategy for MSEP, Celebrate the Magic, and Wishes in One Night?

I'd like to FP both, are they available at 60 days out or do they pop up later? I thought I remember reading something about this, but can't remember what.
They are available 60 days out with all the other FP options, but they go VeRY quickly so be ready to grab them as soon as the 60 day windo opens. They were gone within a minute or two when I went to reserve them prior to my trip in November.

We have reservation for both (parede and Fire work ) but they don't say location. The reservation is for this month.
So will both attractions FP location be in the same place?
I will have a double stroller and want to it to be as comfortable and easy as possible to the 4 of us.

We have reservation for both (parede and Fire work ) but they don't say location. The reservation is for this month.
I will have a double stroller and want to it to be as comfortable and easy as possible to the 4 of us.

No, they're not in the same location. Check post #21 of this thread for a map showing the parade location and post #40 for the fireworks one.

That's odd because our reservations showed the location. Initially I had a MSEP reservation and it said "Town Square Viewing Location" and then switched it to a Wishes (after waiting a week or two for one to come available) which said Central Plaza Viewing area, or something to that affect. But yes, the map by Robo is perfect.

But also, with the double stroller you'll still need to get there early (just not as early as unreserved areas) to stake your spot, even with a Fastpass. Definitely more comfortable and convenient than out "with the masses" but the reserved area still fills up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter