• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Steakhouse in WDW

Yachtsmen is fabulous! I'm not a steak person at all, but my hubby is, and after repeatedly eating at Le Cellier and Kona (he loves the steaks there), we finally were able to try Yachtsmen last week, and it was amazing! He liked his steak at Cali Grill as well, but Yachtsmen is now our favourite steak meal.

Happy eating, Tiger :)

Shula's is hands-down the best steakhouse on Disney property. I had the Porterhouse and my wife had the Strip. The steaks were excellent. The service is impeccable, and is truly what sets this restaurant apart. It's pretty expensive (I think my wife and I spent about $135 there without any alcoholic beverages) but worth the money.

Le Cellier is the equivalent of an Outback steakhouse with Canadian theming instead of Australian theming. If Outback is your idea of a great steak, Le Cellier will please you just fine.

In order so far:
Victoria and Albert's (both the Kobe and Midwestern beef is great, but the elk is the best)
Shula's (it is freezing in there though)
Jiko (the mac and cheese and wine sauce makes it)
Yachtsman's SH (their Porterhouse is great)
Flying Fish
Blue Zoo
Narcoossee's
Bistro (flambayed tableside-really good flavor)
Le Cellier (I like their NY Strip better-good flavor)
California Grill (not a fan of the Tamarind sauce. I love their sushi though)

Thanks so much for the info about child care! My dh and I were just discussing dining there but we didn't know if we wanted to pay for child care as well as such a $$$$ meal...this made our decision to dine there much easier!

Shula's is one of the best restaurants in Flordia, never mind WDW. (however, all the Dolphin photos on the wall tend to ruin my appetite….although I do enjoy the shots of Dan “no rings” Marino.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter