Best signature Restaurant?

Which specialty restaurants would you choose

• Yachtsman

• Boathouse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Djjsperry

Mouseketeer
We are arriving in May and have the dining plan with one sit down and one quick serve x7 days. I plan on paying out of pocket for Vis Napoli which gives us an extra allotment to do one signature dining experience. Last year we di Le Cellier what do you suggest we do this year? We have to work around my husbands allegies no wine sauces - allergy sulfites, squash and tomatoes too! Shellfish is great just no fish

Ive never been to Boathouse. I love Yachtsman.

I usually plan my restaurants around what I will be doing during the day/night/next morning. Do you already have a full schedule during the day? I would choose Yachtsman if I had a full day already scheduled or wanted to get to bed early. Other than going to Epcot, not much to do around the YC/BC resort...maybe take the ferry and stroll around the boardwalk?

If you wanted a full night out, choose Boathouse. After dinner, there is plenty to see in Disney Springs.

I voted for Yachtsman, their ribeye is to die for. However, I do love both places! I would recommend either of them. If you were in more of a seafood mood for the shell fish, I would pick The Boathouse. They really have such delicious seafood there.

I voted Yachtsman, but haven't been to Boathouse yet, so that's not really fair. I am going to throw Narcoossee's in to the hat too, in case you haven't thought about them, YUMMY!! :)

Should you not be able to decide on a Signature, a different way of using that extra TS credit would be to book a TS restaurant for lunch (as well as your TS dinner that day). Then use the extra CS credit for a breakfast or brunch on a different day. Is TS for both lunch & dinner on one day a lot of food? Yes, but the DP is a lot of food anyway. It opens up different dining experiences to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter