• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Sale Of The Year?

Cfudge

Mouseketeer
I'm new to hunting for RCCL deals. Do they traditionally have one sale each year that stands above the other constantly changing offers? Is there a version of "Disney Free Dining" that everyone watches for each year?

Thanks!

Right now they seem to be obsessed with their BOGO sale which has been running for about 18 months now.

We don't even know what the base rate is at this point, because of the continual BOGO sale. It's getting silly. On CC they used to warn people away from the WOW sales, but now it's just all BOGO.

The cruise industry has what they call Wave Season in late Oct and again in Jan/Feb that normally has their best deals. Think of Cruise Black Friday deals.

Last year lots of cruise lines and online travel agencies actually had good Black Friday sales. Overall, rates tend to stay fairly steady over time, but you might find free perks like free beverage packages or extra on board credits.

Sales just depend on what you perceive as a good deal. In the beginning of June RCCL had their 30/30 sale and the prices on harmony were unbelievable, I know many who took advantage of it including myself. I booked my 40th birthday cruise 2 months early for spring break Easter week 2017 on harmony. I am paying less then $5000 for a junior suite for 4 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter