• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best ride in Animal Kingdom?

Best ride?

• Dinosaur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TriceraTop Spin

• Wildlife Express Train

• Total voters

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Mouseketeer
Best ride? Explain.
Disney World's scariest ride is absolutely Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom -  Polygon
Expedition Everest | Animal Kingdom Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort
Avatar Flight of Passage: Fly A Banshee in Pandora | Walt Disney World  Resort
Kali River Rapids | Animal Kingdom Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort
9 Awesome Facts & Secrets About Kilimanjaro Safaris | Theme Park Trader
Disney's Animal Kingdom ride review: Na'vi River Journey – Orange County  Register
TriceraTop Spin | Animal Kingdom Attractions | Walt Disney World Resort
Wildlife Express Train | Animal Kingdom Attractions | Walt Disney World  Resort

Last edited:
Expedition Everest. It's just as thrilling as the first time I rode it. I like Flight of Passage, but the experience diminishes every time I ride it. Also, I hate that darn air that blows in your face from the bike. It dries my eyes or causes them to water profusely spotting my glasses and the 3D glasses.

It was a toss up for the safari and EE. But the Safari sums up the park in one ride.

I really had a hard time choosing between FoP and Kilimanjaro Safari. Still not sure.

Ride- I’d say FoP.
Attraction... then maybe Safari. Like if I could only do one on a trip, then definitely Safari.

Routinely it is the Safari. I love it every time.

Singularly, I voted FoP - it is my favorite ride in WDW. I agree that subsequent rides don't quite carry the same impact as the first. But that first ride was my favorite park experience of all time, shared with my 14 year old son (Avatar is his favorite film). I still think it is a marvelous experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter