Best Restaurants with Special Diets and picky toddlers?

angieand3rs

Mouseketeer
We are making our annual trip to Disney in December, however this year we are bringing our extremely picky (will be) 2 year old and a (will be) 1 year old. My toddler goes through phases, so I can never guarantee what she will or will not eat. Our issues with our eating habits include:

I'm a vegetarian. (My husband is a meat eater, no issue there)
My daughter is severely lactose intolerant and allergic to eggs. Not only is she picky, but hates the texture of meat, and rarely eats veggies (unless they are pureed and mixed in. I also have to stand on one foot with the sun to the west, spin in and circle and cluck like a chicken). She doesn't tend to like what usually comes in kiddie meals other than PB&J, so we are expecting to order of the regular menu.

Can you imagine what dinner time is like in our house? Haha.

We are staying at AKL on the dining plan, and plan to go to MK and AK.

Any suggestions on the restaurants that you have experienced with special diets or just non-chicken nugget/cheeseburger suggestions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter