Best Restaurants for Kids

mcuoghi

Mouseketeer
We'll be traveling with a 4 year old and a 3 year old and I'm looking for restaurant suggestions that aren't character dining. I'd prefer in park because I'm thinking that spending the day in the park followed by a trip to a different resort (we're at AoA) will be a bit much for them. Thanks!

Non character table service in parks:

DHS Sci Fi

AKL Yak and Yeti

MK Be Our Guest

EPCOT tons of great choices

My son is 6 and a picky eater..here are some of the non-character restaurants he enjoyed...

Prrme Time 50's (DHS)
Via Napoli (EPCOT - he loves spaghetti)
Liberty Tree (MK)
Biergarten (Germany EPCOT - lots of music and loud and fun)
Morocco (EPCOT - Belly dancer and music keeps them interested and they have good child menu choices)
Whispering Canyon (Wilderness Lodge)
Ohana (Polynesian)

Though these restaurants don't have characters a common thread for most is that they are somewhat loud and have other things to interest younger kids (TVs in Prime Time 50's, etc.)

Tappen Edo may also be good as they prepare the food in front of you. Coral Reef has the large aquarium that is fun to watch. DS also was fine in Kouzzina (Boardwalk) and Kona (Polynesian) when he was younger. All the restaurants have coloring activities to keep kids busy plus we also bring a few busy items with us. With younger kids I would just stay away from the signature restuarants as they can be a bit more "elegant" and more geared towards adults. Since I know guests are paying more for these dining experiences I think it's best not to bring my young son as I wouldn't want to disturb the atmosphere for them with a child that may be loud. It all depends on what your kids like...

Sanaa at AKL. We had a table by the window so the kids could watch the animals. You can go and walk outside, close to the animals before or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter