Best Restaurant party of 9?

Jacq7414

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney in February with my parents, brother & his family, and my family. In total it's 9 of us - 6 adults and 3 kids (6, 6, 4).

Any idea of what would be a good restaurant for everyone? My nephew has food allergies, but my SIL said Disney was very accommodating when they went previously. We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge, if that matters. It will be my dad's birthday during the trip.

Look for a restaurant where you can all sit together. Not all places have a table for 10 (which I’m guessing is what you need). We traveled as a party of 12 and sat together at Olivia’s and Homecomin. We also ate at Yak & Yeti and Via Napoli but were seated at tables next to each other.

Biergarten has tables for 10 remaining from before Covid-19. Our party of 9 was seated together there and also at Liberty Tree Tavern, Mama Melrose, Beaches & Cream, and Homecomin’ but that was December 2020, when restaurants weren’t quite so full. All our ADRs except Homecomin’ were made as split parties (6+3, 5+4, 7+2 and even 8+1) though, with the assistance of the CM at (407) 824-1391.

Your at Wilderness Lodge…. So Whispering Canyon is an obvious option, unless your looking for a more formal meal. Kids will enjoy it as well as adults

We had a party of 10 (2 in high chairs) at Tepan Edo in Epcot and actually weren’t squashed

Whispering Canyon - we never skip this one, it is so fun and great food.
Storybook dining is great, but I would pick Whispering Canyon over it unless you want the characters. We do both WL restaurants each trip. We usually start with another resort to try it and then split stay and end here. Best resort and dining. The quick service and the restaurant by the pool are also great.

Boma has long tables and is a great atmosphere and visiting the AKL is fun. Food is unique and wonderful.

Biergarten

Ohana

Be our guest?

Have a great trip!

We had 8 at Jaleo. We ate dinner early - around 4PM. We could have easily fit 2 more at our table. We all ordered something different and shared. One of the best meals I've had at WDW.

We had 8 at Jaleo. We ate dinner early - around 4PM. We could have easily fit 2 more at our table. We all ordered something different and shared. One of the best meals I've had at WDW.
Thank you! I never even thought about this restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter