• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best restaurant for 9YO boy's birthday?

travelbug

DIS Veteran
We will likely want to eat somewhere special for my nephew's 9th b-day while we're at WDW. He's not interested in characters. Do any of the restaurants do anything special for a child's birthday? Where would you suggest? This could be either inside or outside one of the parks.

Thanks in advance! :wave:

I wonder what 50's Prime Time does for birthdays. Boma maybe? Does he like the fancy places?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Definitely Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge........don't want to spoil the fun, but if he can handle being center of attention........??????????????

'Nuff said.........

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Hmmm, I've never been to Whispering Canyon. Can you clue me in on what they do, so I can decide if he'd like the attention or not?

Thanks! :D

Thanks, Pea-n-Me. We'll consider Whispering Canyon. My nephew's a pretty adventurous guy, so he might just enjoy some unexpected antics. :D

Well I cant say ive witnessed a birthday at WC, but they do announce to the whole place when a credit card is accepted, so I can imagine it would be big.....

Our son also enjoyed his birthday at the Hoo Dee Doo.

Thanks for the reply, stacy. Hoop dee doo could be a cool idea too. None of us have ever been to that either. But I wonder if we'd have a snowball's chance of getting a PS for Easter week at this point. Isn't that one of the places you can make a PS for 2 years ahead of time? But it never hurts to try. ::yes::

I really appreciate your thoughts! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter