Best Resort Food Court for Breakfast?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Just put the finishing touches on our itinerary for our upcoming October trip and discovered that we need a quick serve breakfast one morning before we head over to USO/IoA. We are staying at Pop, and while I know they have a respectable list of breakfast offerings, we were wondering if we might find something unique or downright awesome elsewhere. DH thinks POFQ or POR might be a good bet (love those beignets!). We will be doing every other breakfast at Pop so we really want something different.

Any help would be great! MUST be Quick Serve since all our table serve credits on the DDP are accounted for already.

None of the resort counter service places jump out at me as having great breakfast options. Captain Cook's at the Polynesian has Tonga Toast, so that's unique. I'm not sure any of the choices are worth a special trip from Pop Century.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter