Best products for hair to add thickness, volume?

My entire life I’ve searched for the best volumizing shampoo and honestly have not come across any I like. I did however try Dove dry shampoo and I couldn’t believe the volume it gave me. I was amazed. I‘ve always had to shampoo daily because my fine hair would get limp and oily but now I can wash every other day if I use the Dove dry shampoo. It’s only $5 a can. Give it a shot!

I've seen a few people speak about Collagen. I've been taking biotin and a prescription. my hair is very thin. you can see my scalp! what does collagen do? best way to take it?
thanks
I'm desperate!

Late 2018, my daughter was experiencing hair loss, so I ordered from Amazon Soulflower Cold Pressed Castor & Rosemary Hair Nourishment Oil- Top 100% Pure Castor & Rosemary Oil For Hair Growth & Hair Loss, 6.77 Fl.Oz- Natural H

This worked! You apply it to your scalp and massage it in. She would apply it every other day, or every three days. It took a little bit for her to notice a change. Fast forward to August, 2020, she now uses it every other month just to put on her scalp.

I hope this helps anyone here. Good luck and positive thoughts.

My dermatologist recommended Joan Rivers' Great Hair Day filler product.
I wonder about this because it is much like TOPIK which worked well but they found that it does not let the folicles breath and clogs the roots which exacerbates the problem.

I wonder about this because it is much like TOPIK which worked well but they found that it does not let the folicles breath and clogs the roots which exacerbates the problem.
I've never used it, so I don't know. Dermatologist recommended it but I never bought it.

My entire life I’ve searched for the best volumizing shampoo and honestly have not come across any I like. I did however try Dove dry shampoo and I couldn’t believe the volume it gave me. I was amazed. I‘ve always had to shampoo daily because my fine hair would get limp and oily but now I can wash every other day if I use the Dove dry shampoo. It’s only $5 a can. Give it a shot!

My hair is the same; I will give the Dove a shot when I'm out of my current dry shampoo.

Late 2018, my daughter was experiencing hair loss, so I ordered from Amazon Soulflower Cold Pressed Castor & Rosemary Hair Nourishment Oil- Top 100% Pure Castor & Rosemary Oil For Hair Growth & Hair Loss, 6.77 Fl.Oz- Natural H

This worked! You apply it to your scalp and massage it in. She would apply it every other day, or every three days. It took a little bit for her to notice a change. Fast forward to August, 2020, she now uses it every other month just to put on her scalp.

I hope this helps anyone here. Good luck and positive thoughts.

Thank you for recommending this. I got it and have been using it every few nights for about two weeks now. LOVE the change I am seeing. My hair feels thicker and is definitely softer.

Thank you for recommending this. I got it and have been using it every few nights for about two weeks now. LOVE the change I am seeing. My hair feels thicker and is definitely softer.

Your post made me smile. I am so happy this is working for you! My daughter has had great results from using this. She now uses it a couple times a month. Wishing you a thick, full, gorgeous head of hair. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter