Best prices for rooms at Ron Johns?

5by5

Mouseketeer
We're thinking about staying at Ron Johns the day before our cruise. It will 2 adults and 2 kids, we were just going to get one room.

Are there any specials, discounts or rooms that are a bargain for the price I should ask about?

Thanks!

5by5

We are staying in a 2br deluxe at Ron Jons July 28-Aug 12 and paying $202 per night, I had a discount code of 300 (I think) It was supposed to give me a 25% discount. AAA also gives a discount. What rates are other people paying?

We got a 1 BR Studio for $149/nt for 2 nights before the July 3 Magic, sleeps 4 with a fold out sofa. I made the reservation directly with Ron Jon over the phone.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll try the discount code and see what they say.

Anyone else have any suggestions or discounts?

5by5

I tried to use Code 102 but they wouldn't let me use it for a weekend stay.

Anyone else?

I tried codes and was told they were expired. Got a studio for one night 5/13/05 $120.00:teeth:

My confirmation says "unit location" Pool Bldg. Does anyone know if this is a good location or not?

Robin

I used Code 102 and got a 1 bedroom studio for $75/night. We're staying there the night before our cruise in October.

Robin, is that where you're staying before our cruise? How close is that to the port?? Do u recommend Ron Jon's for myself and DD?

jindy

Ouch. We wanted to stay 1 night before our cruise, July 30th. The 1 bedroom Studio is $160! :earseek: AAA members get 10% off.

I asked about code 102 and she said it was no longer in effect.

Not sure I want to spend that much right before the very expensive cruise.

5by5

Hi Jindy:wave2:

Yes, Aimee and I will be staying there the night before the cruise, and I am very excited! Reading all the threads here about the place and just looking at their website, it looks wonderful! If you need the link to the website, let me know. We have always stayed at the Hyatt, which is nice, but nothing like this. It is very close to the port, they say you can see the Magic in the morning:sunny: I have read they have a car service which will take you to the port for $5.00pp I just got my paid confirmation in the mail yesterday!:teeth:

Robin

Oh and as far as you and your daughter, they have the huge waterslide, heated pool, the heated lazy river pool, minature golf, movie theatre, childrens play center, and the list goes on and on. How about we challange you to some mini golf?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter