Best Plant Based Meal on Property

TinkFan74

DIS Veteran
I finally get to spend my birthday on property and I want to celebrate with a good meal. What do you think is the best plant based meal on property?
Thank you

Honestly, the superfood salad at Capt. Cooks is my favorite, as simple as that may be. I enjoy anything w/o the alt meat. The new PB menu options at
Homecomin’ look fantastic. There are a couple videos with reviews on that thought you might like to look up.

the tofu pad thai noodles at Skipper Canteen, although I'm not sure they are completely plant based. I'm not a veggie, I just like them with the tofu. The menu for Skipper Canteen would say.

The House Made Rigatoni at Citrico's was amazing. The "egg yolk" is a culinary masterpiece! The vegetables were tender without being mushy and the roasted mushrooms added both texture and a subtle woodsy flavor to the dish. It was definitely the star entrée at our table.

I have had some delicious plant based meals on property. The problem is that the menus have changed since I ate at TS restaurants (last 2 trips have been QS only).
I do love Skippers Canteen as there are multiple options for plant based meals... the appetizers fill me up there.
I have had great meals in past at Tiffins, Yak & Yeti, Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, Sanaa, Whispering Canyon.

I hear many people talk about the veggie Wellington at Steakhouse 71 although I have yet to try it.

The best plant based meal I've had on property is at Sanaa-the salad sampler with the Kheer for dessert. The salad sampler is advertised as an appetizer, but together with the dessert, it's plenty.

Space 220! Not only was it a solid meal, I actually had choices and didn’t have to order the only non-meat appetizer and entree!

Look for Princess and The Bear on YouTube. They order vegan from pretty much every restaurant on property and review at least one per week. They are likely the experts in vegan eating in DW. My wife is veganish and loves to watch their opinions from a vegan and non-vegan both trying vegan food. It would be tough to watch all of their videos but you could watch them review certain restaurants if you get a list of things you might want to try.

Last edited:
I love the curried vegetable stew with tofu at Skipper Canteen. The flavor is amazing and the tofu has a great crispy exterior. I generally get disappointed in table service veg options because it's a pasta or stir fry but this is delightful. I also love the impossible sliders at Nomad Lounge (I sit at the bar and typically have no wait). These tend to be two of my must-haves when in WDW.

I understand at Liberty Tree Tavern they have a plant based meatloaf with salad, sides, and dessert. We just went in November and did the regular AYCTE platter with some alterations due to food allergies not the plant based and really enjoyed it there.

Table service: Asparagus and summer truffle risotto from Hollywood and Vine (HS)

Quick service: Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 (HS)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!