Best Places For A Bite To Eat At Disney Springs (at around 11 AM)?

Mage of Disney

"We're all connected!"
So, in nine days I'll be down in Disney for my mother's birthday, along with my older sister, and I am VERY excited, I literally haven't been able to shut up about it. The first day at Disney is going to be our Disney Springs day. All fun and good and well, right? Welllll, there's a slight catch.

Our plane takes off from our local airport at 5:30 AM in the morning that day. From all my calculations (including minor delays, boarding and leaving, the Magical Express, getting ourselves situated in our room, etc), I'm estimating that we're gonna be in Disney Springs at around 11 AM in the morning, extremely tired from having to wake up so early to leave. (EDIT: I should add that we'll be tired, but not jet-lagged; we'll in the same timezone the whole time)

So! I leave this question to you all: What would be the best place to stop to get something to eat when you arrive at Disney Springs, tired as all get out and not sure if you can make an ADR? Any suggestions are open, I'm not picky about having dessert so early in the morning!

Last edited:
I would try Earl of Sandwich or the Polite Pig. Both of these are counter service restaurants, but are indoors with air conditioning and no reservations needed.

Wine Bar George is supposed to be great. You could have some drinks & shareable tapas (the food is supposed to be delicious).

Polite Pig was also very good. They have outdoor seating, too, and a full bar.

My airplane leaves at 7:18AM in the mourning. If everything goes smoothly, I should be at MCO at 11:00AM. Were headed to Disney springs for the BOATHOUSE.

I second the Polite Pig! Enjoyable outdoor seating, jalapeno cornbread, and their SWEET TEA OLD-FASHIONED!!!!

I've been known to make a Ghiardelli Sundae my brunch-avoids lines, and plan to on my next trip in September. Last time I went to Earl of Sandwich for the holiday turkey sandwich.

So if you are going to go directly to the hotel to drop luggage or directly to DS, use the OpenTable app once you know what time you will be there. We frequently come in from DC on the first flight, take MDE to SSR, and I’ll make lunch reservations as we’re checking in and dropping carry on. Most DS restaurants are on OpenTable.

Reactions: nyy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter