Best place to watch Wishes?

KristinAnne

DIS Veteran
Hi all!
DH and I are celebrating our first anniversay at CRT in June. :love: I just had to be in the castle. I am hoping for some extra pixie dust that night and we get to sit at THE table overlooking Fantasy Land. pixiedust: Does anyone have any recommendations on the most romantic places to watch Wishes when we are done? I was thinking the beach at the Polynesian, but I'd welcome any other thoughts!
Thanks from a newbie! :flower3:

We watched them from the beach at the Polynesian last February, but we didn't have park tickets and it was very cold that night - still nice and quiet though snuggled together on the beach swing.
We have a couple of favourite spots - the most favourite is the path from Main St. to Tomorrowland through the rose garden - it's not very well-travelled and we can lean against the railing and watch the ducks and bunnies before Wishes, and the castle is right in front of us without all the crowds of people. Another neat viewpoint is actually behind the castle. We sat on a bench beside the carousel outside of the Pinnochio restaurant (forget the name), and Wishes was right above our heads. I love Wishes, so I'll watch it from anywhere, but it's more romantic if you're not surrounded by a crush of people. Congratulations, and have a wonderful dinner at CRT!

Hey, there is a photo on the Resort Photo post on the Resort board. It show a couple of girls on the Beach at the Poly. watching Wishes. Great photo, and looks like a wonderful location.
Gerri

Thanks for the suggestions! We will probably do the Poly Beach for our anniversary night, then perhaps stay for Wishes again on our last night and watch it from Main Street. I feel like I'd be missing out on the experience of seeing it right there otherwise. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter