Best place to watch the Hallowishes and Electrical Water Pageant

chinhk

Mouseketeer
We are staying at the GF and have made a ADR at the Narcoossee's (7.55pm) on the 9/10, hoping that we can watch the electrical water pageant and hallowishes from the restaurant. That's if we are lucky enough to have a table by the window.

On second thought, would it be better to have an earlier dinner (say 6.30pm to 7pm) at Narcoossee's and then just watch the water pageant and hallowishes from the boat dock at GF?
Have not done this before so unsure how busy would the boat dock be?? Do people get there 30mins before the water pageant/hallowishes??

You can watch Hallowishes from your table, but if you're not at a window table you can go outside to the walkway that wraps around the restaurant. Many people will do this so it's quite likely that even with a window table there will be people standing in front of you obstructing your view.

The Electric Water Pageant is just before or right after Hallowishes so you can stay out there to enjoy it. Unlike the fireworks, the music for the Elec Water Pageant isn't piped into Narcoossee's so it's actually better outside.

The dock is just to the left of the restaurant. I haven't seen it very crowded, but I would just keep the dinner res and enjoy the view from Narcoossee's.

The Electric Water Pageant usually follows almost immediately after Hallowishes so you can stay out there to enjoy it. Unlike the fireworks, the music for the Elec Water Pageant isn't piped into Narcoossee's so it's actually better outside.

I thought the electric water pageant is usually at around 9pm and then followed by the Hallowishes which is at 9.30pm?

Any resort location where your near the water will have a pretty good view of the Electric Water Pageant. My favorite is Narcoossee's/Grand Floridian dock because you can see both relatively close to each other. Not to many folks go outside for the pageant, but those that do often stay out for the fireworks as well.

This is the view of the pageant from Narcoossee's:
WaterParade.jpg

This is the view of the fireworks from Narcoossee's:
DSC_0374_1.jpg

You can find the rough schedule of show times for the pageant on Allears:
http://allears.net/tp/ewp.htm

I thought the electric water pageant is usually at around 9pm and then followed by the Hallowishes which is at 9.30pm?

We've seen both Wishes and Hallowishes from Narcoossee's several times so most likely I've gotten the order mixed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter