Best place to watch NFL on Wonder?

gggpack

Mouseketeer
What is the best location (bar or jumbo screen) to watch the 12 pm game on 1-23-11. How do I reserve a seat on the Wonder. Please help. I can't miss 1 play of the next Packer victory. 3G.

As you are a Packer fan, the best place to "watch" the game is locked in the bathroom of your stateroom. That way, the throttling that the Packers are likely receive won't ruin the rest of your cruise.

But seriously, we were on a January cruise 2 years ago and had no problem finding a seat in the Sports bar during the playoffs. There were about a dozen people watching the game. The Jumbo screen outside also has the sound on and that is kinda cool too. But, if you want to watch the game with the fewest amount of distractions, the sports bar is probably your best bet.

Go Bears!

We loved watching the games on the jumbo screen, but DH also enjoyed watching the game in Diversions with the buffet of wings, hot dogs, chips and salsa and a beer!! Enjoy

In December we watched in Diversions. They have a little snacky buffet there and the bar is very handy. Especially important for when you need to drown your sorrows. :rolleyes1

Definitely DIVERSIONS (sp0rts bar) to share the fun with all PACKER fans! We are everywhere on the globe!! GO PACK!!!!!

How can I make kickoff at Diversions when Disney starts boarding @ 11:45am. I refuse to miss 1 play. Can I check my bags at 10am and go to a nearby sports bar? Maybe I can board the ship @ halftime. 3G.

How can I make kickoff at Diversions when Disney starts boarding @ 11:45am. I refuse to miss 1 play. Can I check my bags at 10am and go to a nearby sports bar? Maybe I can board the ship @ halftime. 3G.
As a Bears fan, I can't wait either! To me, this weekend IS the Super Bowl!! :)

As for the game that I hope disappoints you...It's a 2pm game and not a 12pm game and keep in mind that we're 1 hour ahead of you here so the game will be starting at 3pm est. You'll easily be onboard by then.

That said, not sure where they'll be showing it. I'd see if Diversions is open. Not sure I'd count on the big screen up top because I don't see them cancelling the sail away party so people can watch a football game. Plus, ALL services are interrupted for the lifeboat drill which will surely occur during the game.

As a Bears fan, I can't wait either! To me, this weekend IS the Super Bowl!! :)

As for the game that I hope disappoints you...It's a 2pm game and not a 12pm game and keep in mind that we're 1 hour ahead of you here so the game will be starting at 3pm est. You'll easily be onboard by then.

That said, not sure where they'll be showing it. I'd see if Diversions is open. Not sure I'd count on the big screen up top because I don't see them cancelling the sail away party so people can watch a football game. Plus, ALL services are interrupted for the lifeboat drill which will surely occur during the game.

The Wonder leaves from LA on Sunday so the first game will be at 12. I was trying to figure out how we were going to watch the late game and eat dinner at the same time, but then i remembered the time change so the second game will start at 3:30. Diversions here we come:banana:

The Wonder leaves from LA on Sunday so the first game will be at 12. I was trying to figure out how we were going to watch the late game and eat dinner at the same time, but then i remembered the time change so the second game will start at 3:30. Diversions here we come:banana:
Oops!! Not used to the Wonder being gone!! :) Going to be tough to make a noon game onboard. At least it won't be interrupted by a lifeboat drill!

Now...who are you for in that second game? I'm guessing your holding a grudge against the Steelers and will be for the Jets! :)

Oops!! Not used to the Wonder being gone!! :) Going to be tough to make a noon game onboard. At least it won't be interrupted by a lifeboat drill!

Now...who are you for in that second game? I'm guessing your holding a grudge against the Steelers and will be for the Jets! :)

oh no, not a Raven fan at all. Steelers all the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter