Best place to watch football

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
Have a couple of games we would like to see this weekend. We are staying at the Swan. Is there someplace on the boardwalk to watch football? Or someplace at Disney Springs?

Used to you could go to ESPN on Boardwalk and watch it there but they aren't open right now. There is a bar in Dolphin but I'm not sure if they are open during the day if you are interested in college football. You can get ESPN in your room, I know this because my son turns it on as soon as we get in the room. (that is also how I know about ESPN at BW, you don't come between a Georgia boy and his bulldogs).

City Works or Splitsville in Disney Springs may be options. If you want to go off-site a Miller's Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings would be good choices.
If the Swan has an outdoor pool bar that could be a possibility if it is on a channel they carry ( depending on the # of tvs it has). We would watch games at POFQ's pool bar but there were only 2 tvs.

City Works is probably the best option -either that or outdoors at Splitsville if it's cool enough

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter