Best place to order snacks and water

blessedby3

Actually Blessedby4 now, but cant change my userna
We have a trip planned for January. It’s been a good while since I’ve ordered groceries to be delivered to a resort. The last time I used Amazon prime and staples to order food, diapers and water. I think there have been some changes to being able to have packages delivered. Does anyone know the best route to go for ordering? I have also done Garden grocer about 10 years ago but I think I would still rather go through Amazon if it’s not a problem to have it delivered to the resort. We are staying at Pop Century

We used Amazon Prime Now twice on our trip this past June. We had zero issues having it delivered to Animal Kingdom Lodge, no issues. Just called Bell Services upon arrival and they delivered it shortly there after.

We used Amazon Prime Now twice on our trip this past June. We had zero issues having it delivered to Animal Kingdom Lodge, no issues. Just called Bell Services upon arrival and they delivered it shortly there after.
Is this the day of service? I have amazon prime...how do you go about ordering? Is there a tab for it?

With Prime now you can order as early as the day before, some people have even said the placed there order while in the air as their flight had wifi or when on DME. You pick a 2 hour delivery window from what is available. Bell Services will hold the order for you if you have not arrived yet. I think last year I chose a delivery time between 12 and 2p so it would be there when we arrived.

use primenow.amazon.com to order

I know you are not going until later but it looks like they currently have a promo code SAVE10NOW to save $10 off your order. It could still be valid when you go.

With Prime now you can order as early as the day before, some people have even said the placed there order while in the air as their flight had wifi or when on DME. You pick a 2 hour delivery window from what is available. Bell Services will hold the order for you if you have not arrived yet. I think last year I chose a delivery time between 12 and 2p so it would be there when we arrived.

use primenow.amazon.com to order
Thanks so much!

I know you are not going until later but it looks like they currently have a promo code SAVE10NOW to save $10 off your order. It could still be valid when you go.
I will make a note of that! Thanks

Did Disney charge you $5 delivery fee? Last Sept we were there and ordered from amazon prime and disney charged us this fee. It's sounding like disney isn't really charging it this year so I'm curious if we will have to pay it when we go in Nov.

Did Disney charge you $5 delivery fee? Last Sept we were there and ordered from amazon prime and disney charged us this fee. It's sounding like disney isn't really charging it this year so I'm curious if we will have to pay it when we go in Nov.

Disney does not charge for deliveries that go through Bell Services such as Amazon Prime Now, Garden Grocer, and Instacart.

It's my understanding that they do charge for deliveries that go through their "Mail Room" for lack of a better term. Basically stuff that get delivered through UPS, USPS, and FEDEX like regular Amazon/Amazon Prime. However I have heard of some people not being charged the fee but have not heard anything lately one way or the other.

I used Instacart a couple of weeks ago, I signed up for the free 2 week trial of express service (cancelled it before the 2 week period was over), I placed the order the day before we arrived and it gave me a bunch of 2 hour windows to select. I left instructions for them to leave with bell services and bell services kept our refrigerated foods cold until we were ready to bring it to our room (we were at the parks when it arrived) no issues at all. I've also heard good things about Amazon Prime Now

I have always used Garden Grocer in the past but am looking at Amazon Prime for our trip in March. How far ahead can you order? I just looked at GG's site and prices have gone way up in 4 years. A gallon of milk was over $6 and pop was also over $6 for a 6pack. Here milk goes anywhere from $1.99 to $3 something and a 6pack of pop averages $2.50 -$3. I just basically need to order a couple of cases of water, a couple of 6 packs of pop, milk and breakfast items.

I used Prime Now at POP back in June, and it was great. They delivered to bell services, and when got to our room from the DME shuttle, I called & they brought it right up to our room. No fee, but I did tip the guy $3 to bring it up. I should also add that we arrived after midnight, so I chose the latest delivery window, and they refrigerated any cold items for us.

I have always used Garden Grocer in the past but am looking at Amazon Prime for our trip in March. How far ahead can you order? I just looked at GG's site and prices have gone way up in 4 years. A gallon of milk was over $6 and pop was also over $6 for a 6pack. Here milk goes anywhere from $1.99 to $3 something and a 6pack of pop averages $2.50 -$3. I just basically need to order a couple of cases of water, a couple of 6 packs of pop, milk and breakfast items.

We noticed that too about the GG prices, way up.

You can order as early as the day before with Prime Now. We did that and choose a delivery time about the same time we landed at MCO so knew the stuff would be there when we got there. I have read here about some people ordering when they are mid flight if there plane had wifi.

We just used Amazon Prime Now a few Weeks ago when we stayed at Pop Century. It was great! A case of water, a few packages of bagels, a jar of peanut butter etc. it was waiting for us at bell services and we picked it up as we walked thru.

Publix Instacart... we have friends use this and tell us they were so happy with the service. They even called then when a certain brand was not available, to see if they wanted something else, or to skip that item.

We just used Amazon Prime Now a few Weeks ago when we stayed at Pop Century. It was great! A case of water, a few packages of bagels, a jar of peanut butter etc. it was waiting for us at bell services and we picked it up as we walked thru.

We're thinking of doing this - how did you address the order for delivery to you at Pop Century?

TIA,

KC

We used instacart (Publix) last month which worked out well. We choose it over amazon bc there were many more options for the items I was looking for which were mostly beverages and snacks for the little kids. It was so nice for my toddlers that never stopped snacking. I placed the order the night before and had it left at bell services since we were at the parks. There was a $10 off coupon floating around online I found by searching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!