Best place to get girls hair braids

We have had my DD9's hair done in almost every place, and nothing to me compares to the ship. The cleanliness is probably the factor for me. They have always looked nice, and held well everywhere.

We like to make an appt towards the last day, so they last when we come home. They also do it at CC, if you would like it done there. Just book your appt ASAP. You will see the times in your daily navigator.

Do it thru Disney, whether on the ship or on Castaway. It will be clean and the price will be as advertised.

We did it once in the Bahamas (begging child, grabbing ladies, etc). The sign advertised $2 per braid. After doing one braid, the lady wanted $10....excuses...she has long hair (not quite shoulder length,,,I'd call it "just below chin), the beads are extra (pony beads are about 2 cents each at any craft store), etc. I paid and got the heck out of there fast!

I just got mine done (whole head) on the Wonder last week. It has been a week today and it still looks great! I got it done on the sea day since it took 2 hours. Cost about $75 plus tip for the whole head (I have a LOT of thick hair...many little girls who got just the front part done with thinner hair were only around $20). Like the others have said, the cleanliness is a huge factor, and knowing the set price in advance without being taken for a run by a local on the island (that happened to me a long time ago in Nassau, was $200 for the whole head!)

Definately do this on the ship!
My daughter just had hers done (half) and it was $2 per braid plus tip. Braids were $18 and I tipped $5.
It was very clean and very quick!

2009_01180465.jpg

2009_01180467.jpg

2009_01180471.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter