Best place to get Busch Gardens Tampa tickets?

If you will also be booking a hotel, look into getting tickets as part of a "Vacation Package" through the link on the BG website. Here's the experience I recently had:

I had already reserved rooms at the Embassy Suites ($715) and Holiday Inn Express ($624) near Busch Gardens for 3 night during Presidents' Day week in February. I was trying to figure out which tickets to buy, and it was looking like it was going to be at least $100+ for each of the 3 of us (meaning over $300 total for tickets). I checked out the "Vacation Packages" link on the Busch Gardens website and used their stay 2 nights, stay the 3rd night free package to book our trip at the Hyatt Place PLUS length of stay park tickets for all 3 of us for $634 TOTAL!!!! They also had Embassy Suites (where I'd already booked) for just a few dollars more with a package including tickets, but I decided to go with Hyatt Place after reading the TripAdvisor reviews of both. There was also a kids stay and play free package, but it only applied to kids 9 and younger - both of my kids are older than that, but might be worth looking into if you have younger kids or aren't stay 3 nights.

Just FYI - I had checked out the "Vacation Packages" months ago when I first started planning this trip, and they didn't have any good hotel options near the park - they only had hotels and condos 20-30 miles away. So I'm not sure if they add hotel options closer to the time of stay, but it's worth it to keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!