Best place to buy tickets?

mom2dina

Mouseketeer
I was going to get the tickets from universal online, but read there may be discounted tickets out there anyone know where I can check?

We are going to go through UT 3 day PTP is only $887.00. We went through Park Savers for our Disney tix but we are going through Under Cover Tourist for our Universal tix. heard nothing but good things about them so we are going to give them a try.

Check out Plum Benefits if available from your job. Best prices of any website I have seen. 3 day passes are $209 plus tax.

Fwiw, if you're a Triple A member, they have discounted tickets and they come with some food/merchandise discount perks.

Is Plum Benefits the same as Tickets at Work? We have Tickets at Work through my husbands employer and the prices are the same as mentioned above. Has anyone ever had any trouble with Tickets at Work and I was also wondering if the tickets are upgradeable upon arrival if we love UO and want annual passes instead?

Is Plum Benefits the same as Tickets at Work? We have Tickets at Work through my husbands employer and the prices are the same as mentioned above. Has anyone ever had any trouble with Tickets at Work and I was also wondering if the tickets are upgradeable upon arrival if we love UO and want annual passes instead?

We've used tickets at work for our last two trips, we bought the 14 day pass last year and it was perfect! We've never had an issue!

Undercover Tourist is cheaper than tickets at work. UT includes tax. Tickets at work does not. If you go all the way to checkout, you can see UT beats tickets at work. Tickets at work is the same price as Plum Benefits at $209 before taxes. I think they are the same company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter