Best Place for CS at HS on DDP

poohbear12880

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for a good counter service place at Hollywood Studios. We'll be on the DDP, and I would like to be able to share a meal or 2 if possible. I'm been disappointed in the past with some of the options, but I know things change all time. I'd love to hear about some good places to eat.. maybe even see some photos if anyone has any to share! Thank you so much,

This is something I've been wondering about too! I'll be anxious to see some more suggestions!

Starring Rolls Bakery and Fairfax Fare are the places where you can get the most for your money. At Starring Rolls the sandwiches are big and any of the baked goods can be used as your dessert. Fairfax Fare has the chicken and spare ribs combo (or separate) which are both big enough to split.

I'm looking for a good counter service place at Hollywood Studios. We'll be on the DDP, and I would like to be able to share a meal or 2 if possible. I'm been disappointed in the past with some of the options, but I know things change all time. I'd love to hear about some good places to eat.. maybe even see some photos if anyone has any to share! Thank you so much,

Our favorite is Backlot Express.

Sandwiches at Studio Catering Co are really big! The buffalo chicken is one of my favs. I get it w/o the buffalo or on the side if I am sharing. I love the hot italian sandwich at Catalina Eddies. You can probably share. But I don't. It it too good!! I am not sure Fairfax fair still has the chicken and ribs. I might be wrong but I was just there and I dont remember seeing it. :confused3
Remember Starring Rolls closes early, like 3pm. Dont be late! Lol

Are the sandwiches pre-made at Staring Rolls or do you get to choose what you want on it? Is the seating inside in AC? We are going at the end of August so want to eat where we can escape from the heat. We have ADR's for the 50's at 5:30 but also need to find a good place for lunch.

Are the sandwiches pre-made at Staring Rolls or do you get to choose what you want on it? Is the seating inside in AC? We are going at the end of August so want to eat where we can escape from the heat. We have ADR's for the 50's at 5:30 but also need to find a good place for lunch.

The sandwiches at Starring Rolls are pre-made which is why we don't eat there even though it always gets really good reviews!

I'd love to try it, but I don't like mayo at all. And all the sandwiches are pre-made w/ mayo.

I don't know about the seating - I know there is seating outside, but I don't know how much seating (or if there's any) inside.

Wendy31 said:
The sandwiches at Starring Rolls are pre-made which is why we don't eat there even though it always gets really good reviews!

I'd love to try it, but I don't like mayo at all. And all the sandwiches are pre-made w/ mayo.

I don't know about the seating - I know there is seating outside, but I don't know how much seating (or if there's any) inside.

I am in agreement with you abo ut Starring Rolls; I do not like mayo at all and with the sandwiches all being pre-made it leaves this place o ut for me. However the cupcakes are excellent. For my family, we leave HS and head over to Epcot or the Boardwalk.

Zero seating inside. Barely enough room for a line during busy hours :) They do have a a dozen or so tables right outside though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter