Best on site breakfast?

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
Hi 👋 it’s been a *long* time since my last post and sadly a long time since my last trip to DLP, I feel like I know nothing all over again 😆

We have booked for 5 nights next summer and I have *lots* of questions! To make things easier though I’ll use separate threads! So here’s my first one;

We would like to have a sit down breakfast/brunch in DLP on one of our park days - where is the best place to do this? Does plaza gardens still have one? Anyone know when the pink palace is reopening and might be available for a brunch?
Thanks 😊

There is no reopening date announced yet for the Disneyland Hotel.

Best in park breakfast I ever had was the Princess breakfast, great value for money and great character interaction. However currently due to covid it's closed.
Plaza Gardens is currently still closed for breakfast, first sitting is at 11:30.

I'm trying to think of a place, but I can't think of a real sit down place to have breakfast besides the hotels. I think best bets for breakfast in park are Market House and Cable Car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter