Best on-line Disney scrapping supplies?

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
The bug has bit me again. I actually have a big tote bag filled with scrapping supplies including a picture cutting system I bought some time ago. I have some Disney stuff -- paper from Paper Pizzazz and some stickers.

Are there good places online to buy stuff? Good prices and good selection?

Thanks for the info.

I ordered from Bargain Pack on the evening of 9/30. The money was taken from my paypal account on 10/4 and I still don't have the album I ordered. So, last night I emailed and asked if they could tell me the status of my order. She emailed back (very promptly) and said that she was out of the album because someone had ordered 8 of them 2 weeks before my order. She's expecting the shipment anyday and as soon as they come in, she'll get mine out to me. That's fine, but it sure would've been nice to have been told that without having to ask. Anyway - I also ordered from
www.scrapbooksupercenter.com (refill pages for the album I had ordered before) and that order got to me within 5 days!! :) So, now I have my refill pages, but don't have the album to put them in yet!! :rotfl:
I'm sure it'll all be straightened out within a couple weeks, but it's pretty comical at this point! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!