Best off site hotel in walking distance to City Walk

luckycharliegirl

Mouseketeer
Im sure it's been talked about before but I've searched for 20 minutes. If someone knows a thread about best/closest off site hotel to walk to City Walk, can you let me know? TIA

Im sure it's been talked about before but I've searched for 20 minutes. If someone knows a thread about best/closest off site hotel to walk to City Walk, can you let me know? TIA
Either the Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal or the Holiday Inn across from Universal will be the closest.

You can use the search function for either hotel and get the info you need.

I stayed at the Doubletree during my last trip and walked over. It's about a fifteen minute walk (taking into account that you have to cross a major intersection). Happy to answer any questions you may have.

We stayed at The Doubletree a few years ago. Large rooms with floor to ceiling windows. Walking distance, but also had frequent shuttles. Much more than surrounding hotels. I did a split stay with HRH and Doubletree.

Thank you all. I checked google maps but good to hear 'personal' suggestions. Will look into the Doubletree and Holiday Inn.

I have walked to both the Doubletree and Holiday Inn to pick up rental cars! Better prices than the on-property resort rental desks. If you walk you can go through security at the valet parking entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter