Best macaroni and cheese

artemis908

EPCOTnaut
My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. Horrible for the waist but delicious for the tummy. :) Anyway, wondering if anyone has had some incredible mac and cheese at WDW and where that was.

artemis908 said:
My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. Horrible for the waist but delicious for the tummy. :) Anyway, wondering if anyone has had some incredible mac and cheese at WDW and where that was.
The best mac and cheese I've had on property is at Jiko. Cape May Cafe is a close second, but every place else just tastes like Stouffer's to me.

LOVED the Gruyere mac and cheese at Les Chefs de France. I was eating it so slowly, to make it last, that my friends kept getting annoyed and telling me to hurry up!

The mac n cheese at Wolfgang Pucks Express is supposed to be really good, too.

My daughter did not like the M&C at Chef's, but LOVED the Wolfgang Puck M&C. It looked the best out of the places we went over the week as well, but I didn't try it myself.

Les Chefs de France, California Grill and Raglan Road all have excellent mac n cheese.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Chefs De France..YUMMY...It is not traditional Mac n cheese though, it is made with a creamy Gruyere cheese( kind of sauce like)..it is sooooo creamy and soooo good.

I thought the mac & cheese at AP was phenomenal!

wk65np.jpg

I had in last July. Hopefully they still have it!

I sampled DH's truffled mac & cheese (side that came with his entree) at California Grille last November and it was to die for.

I thought the mac & cheese at AP was phenomenal!

wk65np.jpg

I had in last July. Hopefully they still have it!

Think thats a typo...... Wolfgang puck. I thought it was kinda dry off day maybe.... I've heard that the lobster mac and cheese at GF is good although I have never had it.

Think thats a typo...... Wolfgang puck. I thought it was kinda dry off day maybe.... I've heard that the lobster mac and cheese at GF is good although I have never had it.
No, that's the macaroni and cheese at Artist Point (I can tell from the table setting). It's not currently offered as a separate side, but it was very good (and I'm not a huge fan of macaroni and cheese).

No, that's the macaroni and cheese at Artist Point (I can tell from the table setting). It's not currently offered as a separate side, but it was very good (and I'm not a huge fan of macaroni and cheese).

Thanks for addressing that for me!

I'm sad to hear that it's gone, though.

Thanks for addressing that for me!

I'm sad to hear that it's gone, though.
No problem - a lot of the mac and cheese dishes at WDW look pretty similar. :)

And while that particular dish might be gone, Artist Point's current menu (at least the one on the WDW site) includes a strip steak served with "fried macaroni & cheese." I don't plan on trying it, but I would assume that it tastes very good.

It is a side but Flying Fish has the BEST mac & cheese. Just had it this past Saturday. It was so yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter