Best Looking/Ugliest US Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveDisney

DIS Veteran
This is not meant to stir debate; it's just for fun. :)

I'm having a very boring Sunday so I just wanted to start a random thread. Who do you think are the best looking and ugliest presidents? Based on looks only. For me, best looking would be John F. Kennedy, and the ugliest would be a 10-way tossup, but Taft looked like a walrus. :lmao:

For me, I'd say.

Most handsome:

Thomas Jefferson
James Polk
Franklin Pierce
William McKinley
Woodrow Wilson
Franklin Roosevelt
Ronald Regan
Bill Clinton

Least handsome:
Dwight Eisenhower
Warren Harding
Grover Cleveland
Abraham Lincoln
John Tyler
Martin Van Buren

There are a few who almost made the least handsome list, but I was suspicious I was being biased, so I didn't list them. :)

I think Abe Lincoln was the creepiest looking man so he gets my vote for worst looking. As far as best looking, I'll have to wait to see what happens in November :rotfl:

In order of looks (never mind what I think of them personally!):

Kennedy (physically a perfect specimen)
Reagen (a former actor, nuff said)
George W. Bush (extremely handsome and likeable no I didn't vote for him)
Ford (California blonde good looks)
Obama (cute in a boyish way)
Clinton (putting aside the nastiness conducted in the Oval Office)
Johnson (not exactly handsome but very manly looking)
Truman (same as Obama)
Eisenhower (ditto Johnson)

No one else do I see as good looking, but it's sort of hard to tell when you are going back all those years

I think Abe Lincoln was the creepiest looking man so he gets my vote for worst looking. As far as best looking, I'll have to wait to see what happens in November :rotfl:

True. If Romney gets elected I would put him right behind Reagen. He is so handsome.

Best Looking

Kennedy
Regan
Clinton

Ugliest

Taft - he did look like a walrus
Lincoln- just odd looking to me
Obama- reminds me of howdy doody

Obama ~ SWAG, SWAG,
Clintion
Kenndy

I don't think any were ugly. Just plain, old, dull looking men that I would not give a second glance if I passed them on the street.

George W. Bush ~ looks like a confused little boy

IF Mitt, I'd have to add him to the Bush list. When he has that silly smirk on his face, he looks like he is about to pull a bottle of snake oil out of his pocket.

Reagan was very handsome as a young man- as was George H.W. Bush and JFK (I know JFK was "young" when he died, but he was better looking in his military pictures).

George W. Bush is a handsome man- I think Obama is good looking too.

Jimmy Carter was/is very homely- LBJ was creepy looking to me- Nixon wasn't very good looking either, to be kind.

AmericangirlinFrance said:
Not a President, but I think Paul Ryan is pretty sexy.

(But if he became President, I would probably move to another country! :lmao:)

I agree with everything you said, I just never admitted it to anyone. :rotfl:

Reagan was very handsome as a young man- as was George H.W. Bush and JFK (I know JFK was "young" when he died, but he was better looking in his military pictures).

George W. Bush is a handsome man- I think Obama is good looking too.

Jimmy Carter was/is very homely- LBJ was creepy looking to me- Nixon wasn't very good looking either, to be kind.

I agree with you that Reagan was handsome. He was charming too so I'm thinking that adds to his good looks.

I think George W is handsome too--kind of rugged good looks. :) I think the older he gets, the more like he looks like his dad, who is not so handsome to me but I do like his personality.

I do not think Obama is good looking but he does keep himself in good shape.
There is something about Clinton's nose that is bulb-like to me and makes me think of an alcoholic. I know people think he is really handsome, I just don't see it.

It is always so interesting to hear who we all think it handsome/good looking or sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter