Best in-room gift for 45th Anniversary?

kuhltiffany

DIS Veteran
My parents have booked themselves, myself and my family and my brother and his family (5 kids, 6 adults total) on the May 6th Dream cruise. May 6th is their actual 45th Wedding Anniversary. Obviously they don't "need" anything, but we would love to find a unique in-room or other experience to surprise them with to celebrate.

Any reviews on the in-room gifts? Other ideas?

Thanks for your help!

My parents have booked themselves, myself and my family and my brother and his family (5 kids, 6 adults total) on the May 6th Dream cruise. May 6th is their actual 45th Wedding Anniversary. Obviously they don't "need" anything, but we would love to find a unique in-room or other experience to surprise them with to celebrate.

Any reviews on the in-room gifts? Other ideas?

Thanks for your help!

My In-laws are on an anniversary cruise right now. :goodvibes (Not DCL)
We sent them a bottle of sparkling wine and a try of chocolate dipped strawberries.

Contact The Perfect Gift, they will put something wonderful together for you. Shirley and staff do fabulous baskets, flower arrangements, and more. They will customize as you like. Just search The Perfect Gift Port Canaveral and you'll find the website, give them a call and they are very helpful.

We are celebrating my parents 50th with a cruise next week! Our groups sounds just like yours. We decided to put together our own gift basket (actually a tote bag) for our parents. We are all chipping in items that we thought they could use on the cruise (sun block, snacks, rain ponchos, etc.). We are also putting in a frame and other items. It was more cost effective and than a standard pre-made basket, and it was fun shopping for everything. Of course I got all of my ideas as to what to put in it on the Disboards!

But whatever you do will be great and I'm sure your parents will appreciate it! Happy Anniversary to them!!!!!!!

We are celebrating my parents 50th with a cruise next week! Our groups sounds just like yours. We decided to put together our own gift basket (actually a tote bag) for our parents. We are all chipping in items that we thought they could use on the cruise (sun block, snacks, rain ponchos, etc.). We are also putting in a frame and other items. It was more cost effective and than a standard pre-made basket, and it was fun shopping for everything. Of course I got all of my ideas as to what to put in it on the Disboards!

But whatever you do will be great and I'm sure your parents will appreciate it! Happy Anniversary to them!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2

You can either bring it with you, or ship it ahead of time (just can't ship any food I believe).

You will get a much better bang for your buck to make the gift basket/bag yourself.

Are there any excursions your parents are planning on doing? You could pre-pay for that for them.

In addition to doing a gift basket, I like the idea of pre-paying for an excursion or two for them &/or pre-paying for Palo if they plan on doing any of these things. :thumbsup2 & If they are doing Palo, let the manager know they are celebrating and s/he'll make sure their waiter/ess does something special for them in recognition of their special day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter