Best Hotel?

Which hotel is the best?

• Beach Club

• Animal Kingdom Lodge

• POFQ

• Pop Century

• Contemporary

Results are only viewable after voting.
My 1st choice wasn't there;so I chose my second choice AKL. I would have to put the POLY as my 1st choice.

Our favorite is not on the list, and out of the choices we have only stayed at the Contemporary--but would not call it a favorite. I think if I had to go with the choices you listed, I would say Animal Kingdom Lodge (we have visited it and it is a beautiful resort).

I think "best" is subjective and very much depends on the demographics of your party and your budget.

I think "best" is subjective and very much depends on the demographics of your party and your budget.

ITA. If the OP could give us some more information about their party, we might be able to suggest what is "best" for them.

best = GF

best of these options?

with all due respect to monorails and walking to epcot, i'm a sucker for waking up to giraffes and zebras...

(i love boma and jiko, too.)

YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter