Best hotel with nice beach and free parking near port?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
When we cruise in October we'd like to spend 2 days at the beach before the cruise. I was wondering which hotel has the nicest/kid friendliest beach and has free parking and free transportation to the port? Free breakfast would be a bonus too!:goodvibes

We are also planning to fly into Orlando a week before the cruise and hope to take the girls to a great beach resort for a few days before boarding at Port Canaveral. I am in search of a great resort and am having difficulty finding one close by. I looked up the resort you asked about, and although it looks to be in a great area with a nice beach, the resort itself does not look all that great. You can check out the link to reviews if noone can answer your question here.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34145-d84288-Reviews-International_Palms_Resort_Conference_Center_Cocoa_Beach-Cocoa_Beach_Florida.html

We will have a car, so we are considering on going to a resort in Vero Beach (Vero Beach Resort and spa) or one in Palm Coast (Hammock Beach resort).

I do hope someone can suggest something nice and close by though! I will b keeping my eye on this thread.

Free parking--Renaissance Inn, Country Inn and Suites, Quality Inn and Suites, Radisson.

Free shuttle--Radisson, CI&S, Quality Inn and Suites (I believe the Renaissance has a small fee for shuttle)

Free breakfast--Radisson includes breakfast only in specified packages, others above do have it.

If you drive a little farther down the road, there is beach access, but most of those hotels don't have cruise parking.

Of the ones listed above, the Radisson has the nicest pool, CI&S is my "overall" favorite due to price, breakfast, and free shuttle/parking (if you get this on Priceline, you can pay $20 for parking). Renaissance is also nice...and since you have a car, driver can always take the family to the port and only pay for shuttle for one person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter