best hotel for anniversary getaway

hannahmoma12

Earning My Ears
Me and my husband are looking for a good hotel for our third anniversary getaway what you guys recommend as the most romantic

My choice would be the Poly. It's nice walking the grounds at night under the lit tiki torches and it doesn't can't get more romantic, IMO, than lying in a hammock on the beach watching the fireworks together :cloud9:.

I agree with pp that the Poly is the most romantic.

However, if you would like a more moderately- priced resort, I would recommend the Port Orleans Riverside. We just had our anniversary getaway there, it it was lovely, very romantic.

DH and I spent both our 10th and 11th anniversaries at BWI and it was fantastic! Totally loved it there. It was October so the F&WF was going on, making that location perfect for spending time at Epcot.

We are staying at the Beach Club for our first anniversary in May- we got married there! I agree the Poly is one of the most romantic resorts :goodvibes

Honeymoon Suite!! Didn't know the resorts had such a thing. Is this just at WL or do others have one as well. Please elaborate! :-)

II think that the Wilderness Lodge is the most romantic. Sitting by the fire with your honey with a cup of hot chocolate rules! Go over and check out the WLV lobby as well. Very Cozy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!