Best Girls Trip to Disney World - July 2021

joyaustin84

Earning My Ears
Hi Guys!! I've been stalking DISboards since forever ago. I'm so excited to finally be able to share my own Pre-Trip Report and eventually my own Trip Report.

The Gang:
Me, Joy (Late 30s)

I grew up going to Disneyland all the time, was a Disneyland legacy pass holder, participated in the WDW college program in 2007 (worked at Pecos Bill) and am so excited to be headed back to WDW. First time in forever!!

I am disabled so I'll be using an ECV from Buena Vista Scooters to help with stamina and strength.

My friend, A (early 30s)
A went to Disney World with her folks when she was in high school and remembers eating at Coral Reef in Epcot. She's also from SoCal and goes to Disneyland often with her husband.

Why July, you Ask?
A is a teacher so we had to make our plans based around the school schedule. And we were hoping for limited capacity so it wouldn't be too crowded (fingers crossed).

Where We're Staying
All Star Movies Preferred Room.

Dates of Our Holiday
July 7-13, 2021

Dining Reservations -

We were fortunate enough to get the dining reservations we wanted and are so excited!!

Any quick service and menu recommendations are welcome!!

7/7 - The Boathouse, Disney Springs [arrival night]
The lobster roll looks really good!

7/8 - The Crystal Palace, Magic Kingdom [late lunch]

7/9 - We plan on eating our way around Epcot's World Showcase

7/11 - Sci Fi Dinner, Disney's Hollywood Studios [6:55pm dinner]

7/12 - Chef Mickey's, Contemporary [breakfast]

7/12 - Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom [8:55pm dinner]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter