Best food Seaworld Orlando (for all-day dining)

JoeBruin23

Earning My Ears
I will be visiting Discovery Cove in September and adding on Seaworld. Will be going to Seaworld the day before I fly out. Was thinking of doing the all-day dining pass. Any suggestions on what to get for the all-day dining since I can get a meal every hour. Thanks in advance!!

• Nsaudra

Mouseketeer
    I asked everyone to vote, everyone had a different opinion in my house. Myself I liked the ribs/chicken plate , my older son likes the sweet and sour chicken and rice, my youngest son said the pretzel pizza , and the middle child his fave was at Aquatica and it was a turkey leg. the best thing is if you dont like it move on, an hour goes quickly. the best advice is save a empty water bottle we pored our soft drinks in the bottle so we had a drink to go with a lid.

• TheJRock300

Earning My Ears
    Just got back, did the all day plan plus we added on Beer and Wine to it for $10 (no brainer)

Brisket at Voyagers was average. You could certainly do worse.

Expedition Café - stay away from the pepper steak. Orange Chicken with Lo Mein is very good!

LOVED the Bacon Cheeseburger Pretzel at Mamas pretzel kitchen

If you are getting beer/wine, go to Flamecraft Bar, the dining locations can get SUPER crowded

With that said - eat at off times! Plan on going to your place of choice as soon as it opens!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS