Best flights?

WDW Obsessed

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I was wondering what the best flight you guys have had while on Disney property? I've had a few here and there....port flight at yachtsman, whiskey there as well, also did the beer flight at Le Cellier. The best flight I've had so far was the ice wine at Le Cellier.

So.....what was the best you all have had??

good call I never remember that one because I've never sat down in Mexico to eat. I only buy them as part of our "app". LOL

good call I never remember that one because I've never sat down in Mexico to eat. I only buy them as part of our "app". LOL

You don't have to sit down and eat...La Cava is a lounge, not a restaurant. You can just drop in and grab a flight.

I don't know if we're going to match up on preferences because I think ice wine is way too sweet. But there's a beer flight at the Wave, whiskey and beer flights at Raglan Road, the Imperial Sampler at Rose & Crown, and the Wine Walk in Epcot, which consists of paying $20 and you get a sample of wine at Germany, France and Italy. I know you can also do wine flights in France and Germany, probably Italy too. Pretty good beer flight at Biergarten too, or there used to be. Brown Derby has a Grand Marnier flight (that doesn't taste like baby aspirin like those slush things in France) and a really cool martini flight that is served on a "tree."

Also multiple wine flights at Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Epcot's Italy.

If you're interested in a Margarita flight, check at La Cava, it's not on the menu but they might provide one anyway.

BEER-WHISKEY-WINE "TASTING FLIGHTS": (Rev. 6/12/2012)
Brackets { } indicates multiple flights.

. . . Raglan Road - Beer {4} . . . plus, 17 craft beers *
. . . Rose and Crown - Beer {2}
. . . Germany Weinkeller - Beer {3}
. . . Biergarten - Beer
. . . Big River Grille - Beer
. . . America Adventure - Beer
. . . Wave - Beer

. . . Raglan Road - Irish Whiskey & Scotch Whisky {8} *
. . . Rose and Crown - Scotch Whisky {2}
. . . Le Cellier - Canadian Whiskey
. . . La Cava - Tequila {3} *
. . . La Hacienda - Tequila
. . . Brown Derby - Martini
. . . Teppan Edo - Sake

. . . France Les Vins Room - Wine {2} *
. . . Kouzzina - Wine {3}
. . . Flying Fish - Wine {15, yes, fifteen} *
. . . Yachtsman - Wine {4}
. . . Artist Point - Wine
. . . Boma - Wine {2}
. . . Tutta Italia - Wine
. . . California Grille - Wine
. . . Jiko - Wine *
. . . Wave - Wine
. . . France kiosk - Wine
. . . Germany kiosk - Wine
. . . Italy kiosk - Wine
. . . Le Cellier - Wine {3}

* Personally Recommended by TheRustyScupper

BEER-WHISKEY-WINE "TASTING FLIGHTS": (Rev. 6/12/2012)
Brackets { } indicates multiple flights.

. . . Raglan Road - Beer {4} . . . plus, 17 craft beers *
. . . Rose and Crown - Beer {2}
. . . Germany Weinkeller - Beer {3}
. . . Biergarten - Beer
. . . Big River Grille - Beer
. . . America Adventure - Beer
. . . Wave - Beer

. . . Raglan Road - Irish Whiskey & Scotch Whisky {8} *
. . . Rose and Crown - Scotch Whisky {2}
. . . Le Cellier - Canadian Whiskey
. . . La Cava - Tequila {3} *
. . . La Hacienda - Tequila
. . . Brown Derby - Martini
. . . Teppan Edo - Sake

. . . France Les Vins Room - Wine {2} *
. . . Kouzzina - Wine {3}
. . . Flying Fish - Wine {15, yes, fifteen} *
. . . Yachtsman - Wine {4}
. . . Artist Point - Wine
. . . Boma - Wine {2}
. . . Tutta Italia - Wine
. . . California Grille - Wine
. . . Jiko - Wine *
. . . Wave - Wine
. . . France kiosk - Wine
. . . Germany kiosk - Wine
. . . Italy kiosk - Wine
. . . Le Cellier - Wine {3}

* Personally Recommended by TheRustyScupper

AWESOME. I'll have to do the beer, scotch/whiskey ones. Problem with the scotch and whiskey is that I's tried a lot at home.

DH is still starry eyed over the dark ale flight he had at Raglan Road on our last visit there.

Mine would have to be the beer flight at the Beirgarten. My wife loves the wines from Germany and Italy. It's not a flight but she also is a hardcore Orange Slush fan from France. Thanks for the good ideas on other flights though.. Didn't realize that there were so many to choose from.

Oooo I want the martini flight from Brown Derby! Thing is I don't want to eat there. Do they have a bar I can order that from?

tehe.. :lmao:

being a 100% non drinker, I wondered why you were concerned with the best airline flights. :confused3

Had to look up what a flight was... ;)

Oooo I want the martini flight from Brown Derby! Thing is I don't want to eat there. Do they have a bar I can order that from?

No, Brown Derby does not have a separate bar.

They don't have a bar, but they will seat you for drinks.

We once went in and asked if we could just be seated for a couple of drinks. They said "no problem." It was mid-afternoon, and relatively empty. We ended up ordering a couple of appetizers (where is the pigs-in-a-trough smiley?), but we originally had no intention of ordering food.

So glad the OP started this thread!

Yeah, I thought of it randomly. Then I was thinking, there's gotta be some good ones, not just the same old same old. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter