Best/favorite place to buy Mickey ear headbands?

minnie1012

DIS Veteran
My daughters want new ears for the trip and was wondering what store has the best selection of the ear headbands? Does Downtown Disney have any or if not where in the park? I want to head there early in the day so they can have them to wear the entire time.

For sure in Downtown Disney at World of Disney or Emporium in Dland. Mad Hatter on Main Street and in Fantasyland has tons! You won’t have a problem finding headbands!

We saw alot in World Of Disney and of course Mad hatter. Really they are everywhere, though. We saw various shops that had a display of them and some stands right inside the park, after you go through the arch.

I have purchased mine in all the places listed, but my tradition is the Mad Hatter shop in Fantasyland. There's just something special to me about getting them in that area of the park. But regardless of where you go, you should have no problems finding something they will love!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter