Best/fastest comp. to order Photobooks?

dizkids

DIS Veteran
I may be racing the clock but i plan on organizing photos for a photobook that not necessarily has to be here for Christmas.

What are your favorite companies to order from? Interested in keeping cost down of course, but i would also prefer easy to use site with excellent quality so if one is better for quality then i would go that route.

I briefly browsed shutterfly. I am interested in doing a large 12x12 book with approx. 100 pictures, but i didnt check any others out. Any suggestions of where to start?

I just got one of the free Oprah books from snapfish, it was ok. I mean, for only paying shipping, it was great. But I'd just ordered the same type of photobook from Kodakgallery a week before, got a 2 for 1 deal. and the quality is much nicer. They are the 20 page books and you can configure the layouts any way you want them. The cover options, especially on the Kodak books were much better. HTH:santa:

DON"T GO WITH SNAPFISH!!!!!

Their books are nice and all but for the same price you can get shutterfly, and they look so much nicer for the same price...shutterfly's layouts for the pages are much nicer and the actual quality of the books themselves are 100% better...

So that's my two cents...

DON"T GO WITH SNAPFISH!!!!!

Their books are nice and all but for the same price you can get shutterfly, and they look so much nicer for the same price...snapfish's layouts for the pages are much nicer and the actual quality of the books themselves are 100% better...
So that's my two cents...

Sorry, your post confuses me. You say not to go with snapfish but their layouts and quality are better? I am not trying to be snarky. I have only used Snapfish but would love to see something of better quality. Last year I checked Kodak and the prices were much higher.

FYI - I just did a book on Shutterfly and finished it on Thursday. they have been playing with my shipping dates...first it said between 12/19-12/24, now it's saying between 12/21-12/26. I'm just hoping I get it on time...so if you don't put it together quick, you might not get it...good luck!

Sorry, your post confuses me. You say not to go with snapfish but their layouts and quality are better? I am not trying to be snarky. I have only used Snapfish but would love to see something of better quality. Last year I checked Kodak and the prices were much higher.

I'm such an idiot...sorry, you can tell I'm a little to tired...I got the names mixed-up in the end there...I don't like snapfish...I'm all for shutterfly, I edited my top post so I wouldn't be confusing...sorry about that

Thanks! Has anyone compared Shutterfly to Kodak? The prices seem to be about the same. I am thinking of uploading pictures to both and ordering a book from each (different vacations) and compare the quality, process, etc. to decide.

CVS - you can make them right there in the store. Takes about 10-15 minutes and it is done. I paid less than $10 each. :thumbsup2

Thank you. I have a friend who ordered 2 babybooks and one was from shutterfly and one snapfish and i noticed the qaulity much better with shutterfly. She brought them to the bus stop for me this morning to see.

Now i better get working. But i am also going to check out Kodak.

I've only ordered from Shutterfly, but have been satisfied with the quality each time. Perhoas what I like best is that you can edit the photos as you put them into the book, something that Walmart's photobook program is lacking in (which I wa splaying with as the arival dates are earlier than Shuterfly's). To help with the cost I always so an internet coupon search prior to ordering.

FYI - I just did a book on Shutterfly and finished it on Thursday. they have been playing with my shipping dates...first it said between 12/19-12/24, now it's saying between 12/21-12/26. I'm just hoping I get it on time...so if you don't put it together quick, you might not get it...good luck!

FYI - UPDATE...got an email from Shutterfly this morning...looks like both books shipped and will be here by the 18th! :cool1: So they are trying to get them out in time for Christmas...good luck!

I've ordered from a bunch of different companies but I found the best was Blurb. I loved all the layouts they have, and they are cheaper for bigger books. Definately check them out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter