Best Epcot lunch for quality over quantity

Best Epcot lunch for quality over quantity from the following restaurants:

• Rose & Crown

• Chefs de France

• Teppan Edo

• Nine Dragons

• San Angel Inn

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've dined at all but Nine Dragons and out of these, I would pick Rose and Crown for my favorite for quality.

? None of the above ? :confused3

Seriously don't think that any of these places can really boast about the quality of their food. But of the selections given, I'd have to go with Rose and Crown as being the best of the bunch.

We actually prefer Chefs at lunch over dinner. The lunch special (onion soup/quiche/dessert) is a great price and is really good IMO.

The Chinese place is about the same as the Chinese here IMO.

Chefs de France is wonderful. We also really loved San Angel. They give you fresh homemade chips, too.

I voted Chefs which I do for lunch only from time to time, but it's a tie between it and Rose and Crown!

Of those listed, I pick Chefs de France, but Teppan Edo is also a good choice, having enjoyed both.

I vote for rose and crown, so i can eat fish and chips.....

not on the list is Biergarten... that would be my ultimate choice.

I've only been to Chefs and Nine Dragons and out of the two, I would go with Chefs. I love it there. Nine Dragons is good, but I can get Chinese food anywhere.

good dining experoences at Chef's! We tried San Angel last trip after a long hiatus and found it better, but not a must do. We have ressies at Chef's for March!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter