Best DVC for me?

Remy

Earning My Ears
I am not new to WDW but I am new to DVC. I am looking for a DVC rental that will accommodate two adults and two 17 year old boys who are both over 6 ft tall. We have previously stayed at AKL, BC and WL and used either two queens and a day bed or 1 queen and 2 bunk beds and both worked great for us. The one and two bedroom villas are out of our price range and a more room then we need. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

OKW studios have 2 beds (not one bed and a pull out). They are larger studios too. And OKW has the boat to Downtown Disney which your boys might like. Maybe rent from an OKW owner and get the HH booking (which is a separate booking that usually book up kind of fast) to be near the HH (and pool, boat dock, restaurant, bar, store...etc). And when busing you can hop on the bus right at the HH and go directly to the parks...when coming in, you can hop off at the 1st stop and walk over to your building as that stop is close to all the HH buildings. None of the DVC studios have a daybed or bunk beds (there are bunks in the treehouse villas)...most have a queen bed and sleeper sofa...but OKW has 2 queen beds.

Ooops...the new VGF has an extra bed to sleep 5...it's a single that flips down from the TV cabinet. But it's not a big one.

DSCN4301_zpsd08cd054.jpg

I am not new to WDW but I am new to DVC. I am looking for a DVC rental that will accommodate two adults and two 17 year old boys who are both over 6 ft tall. We have previously stayed at AKL, BC and WL and used either two queens and a day bed or 1 queen and 2 bunk beds and both worked great for us. The one and two bedroom villas are out of our price range and a more room then we need. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Almost any studio (except for BLT - too small) and bring an aerobed for one of the kids to sleep on.

For DVC the only studios that are reasonable for this situation would be OKW with the 2 queens. Otherwise you're looking at a queen and pull out full. That is unless you're willing to take the pullout and give them the queen bed.

Thank you for all the great advice. I think the two queen at OKW is the way we may have to go and bring alone an air mattress or they will have to share the same bed. (HEAVEN FORBID) lol

Have you considered Wyndham Bonnet Creek?

Usually a 2 bedroom suite (king bedroom, living room with kitchen and foldout couch, and 2nd bedroom with 2 queen beds) can be found pretty cheap on eBay.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek is located next to Caribbean Beach Resort, so it almost feels like never leaving Disney property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter