Best Disneyland restaurants

In Disney-LAND? (California) You'd be better off on the Disneyland thread as they will be better able to tell you what is open and what is not. If you're talking about Magic Kingdom in Disney World.... my favorite, Casey's, is not open yet. Lots of people love Be Our Guest and my personal favorite sit-down is Jungle Navigation Company.

In Disney-LAND? (California) You'd be better off on the Disneyland thread as they will be better able to tell you what is open and what is not. If you're talking about Magic Kingdom in Disney World.... my favorite, Casey's, is not open yet. Lots of people love Be Our Guest and my personal favorite sit-down is Jungle Navigation Company.
thanks so much for the reply. I'll look into those. yes sorry I'm new to the boards. where can I find the land posts?

Hi! DLer here. Blue Bayou is a bit polarizing. Some people love it, some people hate it. I happen to be one who loves it. We very much enjoyed the experience and thought the food was great. You really are paying for the atmosphere/experience of eating alongside the water of Pirates though.

We sent my ILs to Napa Rose for their 40th anniversary dinner and they absolutely raved about it. It's on my list of places to try soon! It's in the Grand Californian hotel, so on property but not in a park.

Honestly, we're not big sit-down people when we're at the parks usually, so we haven't eaten here, but friends love Carthay Circle and it's another one on my list to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter