Best Disney Springs/Lake Buena Vista Hotels

Pipkin

Mouseketeer
We usually stay at Shades of Green but they are booked for the dates we want. What are your recommendations for a close off property hotel with room space. We have stayed at the Best Western which is OK, the Holiday Inn, which is nice, the Wyndham Gardens which is awful, and the Doubletree is is very good. Looking for the best value for the money.

I stayed at the B resort this past summer when I got a good deal for around 65 a night. With the resort fee added it was still cheaper than a Disney value and the rooms were much nicer and bigger. The rates are a lot more now but seem to be in line with the others in that area. I haven't stayed at the other ones in DS or Lake Buena Vista (as delineated on the priceline maps). I liked the B resort quite a bit but probably not enough to pay more normal rates though (I usually go for a very low rate or splurge on a Disney hotel).

We are looking into the Holiday Inn. Right next door to the Hilton and easy walk to DS.
We also are able to get a great senior rate of $174/night in May
May you can get a service rate.

Each room has a mini refrigerator, a small microwave and a coffee maker.
Not sure of what brand of coffee maker, I sent guest services an email asking, to see if we could bring our own coffee pods. I got an email back - Kuerig - YEAH ! We use those pods - we could bring coffee, tea and even hot chocolate for a treat. We just need the Holiday Inn gift shop or Sundry shop to carry small containers of milk !

Our favorite is the Dolphin, but even with the senior discount, the Dolphin is $100 more a night ! :eek:

We plan to do the park which had the EM in the evening the day before.
So if MK had an evening EM on Monday, then on Tuesday we will go to MK, with the 8:30 AM arrival time, with the
Holiday Inn bus system to the parks.

We plan on eating breakfast in our room each day, then having lunch in the park, maybe dinner.
We always take a bus to DS and walk back to the Holiday Inn
Not sure if at a park has a DS buss - but from EPCOT or DHS we can take a DS bus from the Swan/Dolphin, YC/BC or BW
From MK, a bus to DTD at the CR (walk from MK to CR)
And from AK ? Bus to POFQ and boat to DTD ?

Plus I have read the Holiday Inn just re-did their pool :)

Last edited:
We just stayed at The Hilton in Disney Springs and were very happy with it. I was searching hotels on Hotels.com and decided to go directly to The Hilton website to see pictures and wound up getting our room for $103 a night directly through the site. There is a daily resort fee and daily parking but that seems to be the running theme at most hotels. It still came up less than Disney hotels. Not sure who's in your party but they also do a character breakfast on Sundays. We were completely satisfied with our room, customer service, cleanliness etc. Definitely recommend it and I will stay here again in the future.

Sorry!! Forgot about Lake Buena Vista. We've also stayed 2 times at The Courtyard Marriott in The Marriott Village Lake Buena Vista and have been exceptionally happy staying there. I usually book it through booking.com or hotels.com and score great rates. We even booked it last minute this past trip due to the Blizzard a few weeks ago and got it for a good price. It's close to the parks and everything else in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter