Best Disney restaurant “under the radar “

Salf777

Mouseketeer
So planning my trip and want to try different restaurants. We all know Topolino’s, Steakhouse 71, etc. we have Jiko, and the usuals. What are some good restaurants might not be thinking of or something different anyone can recommend?

Toledo at the Gran Destino Tower. Because it's only accessible via car (or bus from a park) it's off the radar for most people.
UGH! The day Im looking for is a Tuesday and apparently it closed on Tuesday. I loved the menu and want to eat there gonna see if we can move a few things around
Thank yuou

If your at DS's, we always love the variety and excellent service at Splitsville. This could have fed us both (so good), but we orders entrees also. Lots of take home!

20220516_172335_HDR.jpg

We like Ale & Compass and Tiffins as off the radar types of places. We also had a good solid meal at Olivia's, nothing earth shattering, but good food and good price.
We are going to try Sebastians and 3 Bridges this upcoming trip. They both seen like hidden gems.

We haven't been there. In the past the reviews were really good. More recent reviews seem to be much more hit or miss. By many reviews, it seems like it lost something.
I would agree -- we don't dine there anymore. Definitely not something I would recommend a special trip for (we don't even bother when we stay there these days)

I will throw in a qs location......Capt Cook's at the Poly. We loved the pulled pork nachos so much that we ate there on 2 of our MK days. Plus we like riding the monorail/boats.

Oh that's a shame about Olivia's. We last ate there at Christmas and enjoyed our meal as always. I have an ADR booked for later this month when we are staying at OKW

Nobody ever talks about Sebastian's, but it's become one of our favorite restaurants on property. Also just had a great meal at Boatwright's as well. Three Bridges is on our list for our next trip.

I would love to try 3 bridges. Unfortunately since it is walk up only, traveling there and then finding out it is an hour+ wait just doesn’t work for us. But maybe someday. 🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter