Best discount for Kid's Suite?

cathyz

Mouseketeer
We've got an HRH Kid's Suite booked for 1/23-1/26 at AAA rate of $399, rack rate of $499. I was wondering if there are ever any better discounts (not complaining, just wondering!). We may get an annual pass, and we do have the entertainment book. I was told that there "may" be an entertainment book rate. Has anyone ever seen this?

I don't know about Entertainment rates for Kids Suites, but I have a Fan Club rate for a Kids Suite at PBH for an early December stay. The rack rate quoted was $459, while the Fan Club rate was $329 (a discount of just under 30%).

Just call them and ask about each rate (Fan Club and Entertainment). They don't volunteer the better rates, but once you ask, they can quickly tell you if they are available for your dates.

There are no ent rates avail on suites of any kind. AAA i knew about so Fan club too it would'nt hurt to check ap rate that'd prob be the next best thing to ent rates for you.

When we were at the Hard Rock last May, we had a standard room booked for the $125 ent. rate. We decided upon check-in to inquire about kids suites (so that DH could work at night without disturbing the kids). They upgraded us to a kids suite for an additional $125. So I believe it was an entertainment rate of $250 per night for a kids suite???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter