Best dining value in or around Downtown Disney?

deejay_linkz

Mouseketeer
We are going to watch Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba after we go to AK and was wondering where is a good value place to eat in or around DTD? It seems like those restaurants around there are wayy over priced or is it just me? I don't mind spending money but I just want it worth my value!

I second that, although it is about as far from Cirque as you can get and still both be in DTD. It is counter service though, not a sit down restaurant. I can't speak for the other restaurants at DTD, I spend my money at EofS or at Ghirardelli's for ice cream.

I agree- Earl of Sandwich. We are big eaters, but thought the four of us should have only ordered three sandwiches to share- we ended up bringing our desserts with us!

That would be Earl of Sandwich for very good sandwiches for $6.

The best value tho is probably McDonalds. But, not so great food.

herc.

WPE is amazing, ton of great food for a great price

I went to Wolfgang Puck's Cafe and was disappointed.

I like the House of Blues myself, but for value and a quick bite, the Earl of Sandwich is the best bet

We realy like House of Blues. We have had consistently good meals there and are going to pay our of pocket to eat there this September even with free dining. It gets high ratings from every guidebook that I've seen, and it is just plain fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter