Best dessert at BOG lunch?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Just made my FP+ for BOG lunch for our upcoming trip-so excited!:cool1:

What are the best dessert options there? I ordered the lemon cream puff, my parents ordered the tropical fruit cream puff, my DH ordered the cupcake that has "the grey stuff" on it.

Any favorites or disappointments we should be aware of?

Thanks!

We had dinner there, and had the grey stuff, and a triple chocolate cupcake. We are chocolate people. YUM. YUM YUM.

DH and I are both chocolate lovers and the grey stuff (cookies and cream frosting on a chocolate cupcake) as well as the triple chocolate cupcake are VERY good for sure.. BUT the strawberry cupcake is our favorite by far!!

We had lunch there and the cream puff was amazing. I didn't like the chocolate cupcake at all and I'm a huge chocolate fan.

I have had both the lemon meringue cupcake and the strawberry cream cheese cupcake. Both were very good, but I like the lemon meringue better, it I am a sucker for lemon meringue. :goodvibes

We just made our ressies I picked the chocolate cupcake, and my husband choose the strawberry. I'm really looking forward to hear what others like. I may change what I pick :lmao:

DH and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch there in October and fell in love with the Strawberry cupcake!

DH and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch there in October and fell in love with the Strawberry cupcake!

We're right there with you! My sweetie and I had the strawberry cupcake last January and it was to die for! I'm headed back in less than a week and I can't wait to have at least one more!!!!

My daughter and I both had the masters cupcake with the grey stuff for lunch and the chocolate dessert with the grey stuff for dinner. My husband and SIL had the lemon and I can't remember what else but the grey stuff is delicious!! (Don't believe me - ask the dishes! ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter