Best Deal for Kids' T-shirts

Figment's Girl

DVC Gold
In the summer, I like for my boys to have a bunch of plain t-shirts in various colors to wear. They are mostly for when they are at camp or playing outside at home and I don't have to worry about nice t-shirts getting ripped up. I usually just pick them up when they are on sale for $3-4 but this year I've decided to do something that helps the budget even more.

I've seen the Jerzee shirts at Michael's and Hobby Lobby on sale for 2 for $5 but on Jiffyshirts, I've seen the Gillian (Sp?) t-shirts for $2. I'd have to pay shipping but it's not that much and still about the same price. My DS11's gym shirt is Jerzee and it ripped after three washings but he's had other ones that haven't.

So what I'm asking is which shirts have you purchased and which have held up the best? Or do you have a better suggestion?

Go to Hanes.com and sign up for their emails. They have daily deals on certain items. The other day I bought my boys polos for 2.99, the stay clean type. I know they are not what you were looking for but my point is they might have their t-shirts cheap soon. Todays deal is mens jackets. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter