Best cure for a hangover

Make it White Castle

I always wanted to try White Castle, then I moved to a city where there was a location 5 minutes from my house--in the parking lot of a grocery store I visited regularly. I lived there for 5 years and never made it to that White Castle.

this one of my great threads , but not as good is my "see this girl thread"

Yeah but those don't compare to the ones where someone's life was ruined and ending and you replied "long post.";) Kidding--those made me LOL. I'm terrible too.

A couple of bottles of water before bed, ibuprofen first thing in the morning with a whole bottle of pedialyte lol

ETA: Greasy food, preferably Whataburger or mexican food lol

Make it White Castle and YEP!!!

Grease and blood Mary's...never fails.
I love Whitey one-bites, but they are only good if you are still drunk. If you wait until the next day ... blech.

My hangover cure: anything with electrolytes. I like Vitamin Water

Drink water as you drink drink. Don't drink on empty stomach. Don't mix your drinks, stay with one kind especially mixing with Golden Slager.

Back in the day, I was quite the sauce monster, lol..

I now drink once a year in Christmas Eve, crazy I know. But for several years when I take dd to see her df, he and kick back a couple.
Last year, I stayed at his house (not like that eww), and his wife and family, which we are a big family.
Any way, he had a small glass and I apparently drank half the bottle (but I'm my defense it was a big bottle,lol)
So I had a big cup of vodka and orange juice and another cup of water. I was good to go. Woke up Christmas morning to 5 dogs, 5 adults and 2 toddlers ready to get their present opening on and it was the best Christmas since my df passed.

Yeah but those don't compare to the ones where someone's life was ruined and ending and you replied "long post.";) Kidding--those made me LOL. I'm terrible too.

Thinking back that was a bit cold. Lol

Best I have done are some of the drinks before the night (the anti-hangover). Obviously not all are created equal, but the ones I have used when I know we are going crazy are really just specific combinations of vitamins. Basically what they do is absorb the toxin that is produced when your liver processes alcohol. And man, it works. I mean, ridiculously works. But on the day after, best for me has always been lots of Gatorade and greasy food.

DH swears by Pedialyte. I can't stomach it myself (it has an almost thick texture).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!