Best cure for a hangover

1. Don't drink.
2. A well made Duck Fart.

Great choice-Duck Fart.

Here is my way of making them:

use: 1 oz. Coffee Liqueur
1 oz. Irish Cream
1 oz. Rye/Whiskey

Pour the amounts,after the 1'st,over a spoon real slowly into a 4oz shot glass trying not to mix the ingreidients.However ya do it the whiskey goes last.

This drink can be slammed or sipped, depending on your stamina. It tastes like chocolate milk but just a touch stronger.

HOO-YAA--Good luck!!!!!!!!:upsidedow

Geeeezzzz...just read my earlier post.:eek: I *must* have been ripped when I posted it...makes absolutely no sense at all. And, I don't even recall posting it. :sad2:

as much water as you can drink before you pass out, and McDonalds-cheeseburger, fries and a coke. My best friend and I swore by this in our 20's.

Of course, the thought of eating McDonalds now makes me want to hurl.

ZOMBIE THREAD!!

TROLL!!

Yeah but isn't the topic an evergreen? You never know when you're gonna need a remedy for a rough night out;) This little concoction from up-thread doesn't sound bad.

use: 1 oz. Coffee Liqueur
1 oz. Irish Cream
1 oz. Rye/Whiskey

ZOMBIE THREAD!!

TROLL!!

OMG. I'm concerned for the poor mans health!!! !!!!!

I'm so NOT a troll. When I turn my stroller into a bulldozer you're gonna be the first person I accidentally on purpose mistakenly crash into.

:P

:cool1:

OMG. I'm concerned for the poor mans health!!! !!!!!

I'm so NOT a troll. When I turn my stroller into a bulldozer you're gonna be the first person I accidentally on purpose mistakenly crash into.

:P

:cool1:

LMAO

come at me, woman!

Lots of fluids. When I used to be an x-ray tech the nurse in my office would hook people up to IVs in the morning to help a hangover. I never tried it myself, but those that did seemed perkier after.

ETA Jeez just got bit by another ZOMBIE! It's all Walking Dead in the DIS! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter