Best cure for a hangover

Skip the run, but embrace the hair.

Yeah. . .I'm not feeling the 3 mile long hangover jog either! If you can go for a 3 mile run then you are truly not hungover! :laughing: How about just running back and forth between the toilet and the couch? ;)

A banana bag:banana:

but since the hospital doesn't just hand those out I drink a lot of water. Of course I find preventing the hangover in the first place (I drink a glass of water in between drinks) to be the best over all.

Plenty of water the night of and asprin before bed.

The next day greasy food is a must. I find taco bell to be my best friend, I only eat it when hungover.

Menudo.

Just the thought of it should make you never want to drink again.

water, grease, activity, sleep, and time

logoYELLOWs.jpg

Shamefully, I must live under a hangover rock, because I never heard of the expression "hair of the dog". Not that I've never done it, just never heard of it, lol...:goodvibes

my fav. would be a red beer~ beer with tomato juice:)

Water and Advil before bed, then a glass of chocolate milk and cool ranch Doritos the next morning. Never fails :thumbsup2

Reading some of these, I would be hurling like crazy..LOL I think everyone is different, for me, after a night of drinking I have a big glass of water before bed (like 32 oz), take a couple of Advil and sleep it off, if I still feel sick when I wake up I drink a glass of tomato juice, works every time. :)

I can tell you is not a cure. Getting up early and going to your niece's 1st Holy Communion Mass:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter